Jcb skid steers?

dimanche 22 janvier 2017

I have had a couple of cat skid steers for use here on the farm for everything. Lots of gates to open so a lot of in and out of the machine. I like the jcb design (easier entry and exit) but what is the quality of these machines? I see the resale is not very high. My experience with jcb backhoes is excellent and poor at the same time. Had a 214 at work that was the best hoe I ever seen so they bought another one ten years later and it was an absolute piece of junk. Anyone with a lot of hours on one of these? Good points? Weak points. Does the single arm design change the way you use the machine. I am looking at a 260 or a 280. I like the volvos also but rare to find a used one in my area.
Any input good or bad would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ward


Jcb skid steers?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire