CASE 440 or Bobcat S250?

dimanche 23 mars 2014

Hey everyone,



I'm looking to buy a skid steer for our farm(basically I need it to do everything cleaning yards/brush, fencing ect.), and need a little help. I've been looking at a 08' CASE 440 and 08' Bobcat S250. I'm a big CASE fan, and drove a CASE 420 for a lot of years at work, and my dad likes Bobcat (use to hand/foot controls) and the local Bobcat dealer is really good. Here are the two skid steers:



Bobcat S250:

2008

ACS controls (I have never used them before, wondering how well they work and are the hand controls comparable to the CASE controls)

Heat/Air

2-speed and Bobtach

2087 hrs (used for snowplowing/landscaping)

Listed Price: $23,000



CASE 440 Series 3:

2008

Heat/Air

2-speed

3300 hrs (used for landscaping)

Listed Price: $25,000



Just wondering what you guys thought and feel free to offer any advice/comments on what you think. I would also would like OTT steel tracks any preference? Thanks for the help!.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire