I need a job

lundi 24 mars 2014

Ok my name is cameron Caldwell and I just pulled a doozy I told the safety man what I thought of him and it didn't go so well despite the bosses best efforts to save me my employment was terminated.

So now I need a job I reside in Townsville Qld Australia.But I will go anywhere to the end of the earth and beyond 4 the right job and to stay on a dozer.

I am a dozer operator and I have experience in scrub pulling stick raking and most forms of agriculture work mostly 4 cattle cocky's some sugar Caine exp.

I also have gravel pit experience bulk push experience .

I have lease pad construction exp drill rig pad exp.

I can work to a level either rl or create my own I can trim to within 25 mill with a d8 over 200 square meters with laser equip or to within 50 mill buy peg and ribbon I have subdivision exp and can control moister content and compaction.

I have elevator scraper experience can strip top soil cut fill work to a grade box out 4 roads stockpile and more.

I an a light veichle mechanic by trade which helps with mechanical sympathy and repair.

I'm not afraid to camp out I'm not afraid of big days not afraid of much really.

I will drive old machinery open cab direct drive power shift clutch steer diff steer doesn't matter to me .

My phone number is 0400795573 I am contactable on this number all the time if u think I might b ur man or If u have any questions please call.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire