ASV SR80 2006 model - several questions

vendredi 30 janvier 2015

Hi

Fairly new to CTL/MTL and hoping you guys can give me some direction.



Just started using hydraulic attachment - it's a stump grapple. when using the rolling button the grapple moves up easily but it doesn't stay up there - once I move or tilt the bucket the grapple closes. am I missing a step or is there a problem with the machine or attachment? attachment is brand new.



Next question, I seem to stall the machine - I'm sure that's a safety issue when I get too deep or into a hard root but it happens fast and often. The machine seems to run just fine - am I just in a learning curve with this? It's not like I push & push then it stalls, it really happens pretty quickly and without any warning.



The bucket positioning button isn't explained in the manual - is that the leveling option for lifting or lowering the bucket or something different?



I'm going to ask in another thread but I'm hoping to find a mobile mechanic in NC (not far from Charlotte) to do maintenance or handle other issues on this machine if anyone has a recommendation.



Thanks for any help.

K





ASV SR80 2006 model - several questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire