work light wiring catastrophe. Help needed!

mercredi 28 janvier 2015

I got a notion to install some new work lights on my D4D. Bought some JW Speaker LED work lights, ran power to a 5 switch panel box which I mounted under the roof to the ROPS canopy. I ran the power and ground wire to the left side battery. All went well UNTIL I turned on the battery switch under the seat and smoke started boiling out of my new switch box. Like a dummy, I failed to install a fuse into the power line. It got so hot, so fast, that it burned the wire off of the negative side of the battery. What in the heck did I do wrong???? Do I have my wires installed wrong on the battery? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Chad





work light wiring catastrophe. Help needed!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire