Hough HE

mardi 27 janvier 2015

Hello All,

I recently brought an old Hough HE with an FC Waulkesha back from the dead ( abandoned in a New England field for the last 8 years ). I put in three new exhaust valves, 1 new #4 exhaust spring and bronze guide, cam shaft, valve job, rebuilt the carburetor, new lights, seat cushions, wiring, fixed the shifting mechanism, pinion bearing, and some other items. I did the whole engine cam swap and oil pan install in frame. Very difficult working or should I say contorting around the rear tires. Wich brings

Me to the point of this post. The machine is missing the original oil bath aircleaner. Since Hough was an IH product/merger and most machines of the 50's used a vendor supplied Donaldson type oil bath aircleaner, I was wondering if anyone here would have a picture either from a parts list or on an actual machine. I am sure if I see one, I could match one up from a farm tractor. I am also looking for the dimensions of the side curtains or a good picture HF would be the same.



Any help would be awsome







Mike





Hough HE

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire