SK150lc Mark III serial number SM-00199

jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Last year I bought a SK150lc Mark III serial number SM-00199 I had a guy that was using the machine last year as I was busy running my business Any ways he left and I need to finish the project. While going over the machine today I noticed a dip stick in the center of the machine right behind the boom when I checked it it appears to be low or out of what ever fluid that goes in there. the oil and hydo fluid are both good but what do I put into this dip stick? the machine dose leak some fluids and the table appears to be damp / covered in grease ect. Any one have an owners manual for this machine? what fluid do I need for what this dip stick measures. Thanks!





SK150lc Mark III serial number SM-00199

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire