416 series 2 cat backhoe hydraulic pressure problems

dimanche 26 avril 2015

just bought a 416 cat backhoe, runs good, iv pulled full service on the hole machine, fixed hoes and all the leaks nd bad o rings n the boom lines ex ex ex,
first problem started out when trying to dig out some rocks, the rear boom dident seem to have any power to pull noting no matter how high or low the engine was rev, did some research and found out that if I can use another function at the same nd got pressure my resolver valves were bad, so I took out all 12 of them and replaced all the o rings and checked them all out, the old o rings were hard and falling apart nd some were gone, so thought I fixed it, now I have power but still don't seem like enough, its almost like the pump aint putting out enough or aint being told to put out enough.. it pulls nd digs way better then befor but if I latch onto say a stump shouldn't I be able to pull the front of the backhoe up n the air? gess my question is how do I get more pressure out of my pump or what else do I need to look at that could be my problem? resolver valves r good nd all have new o rings, I just don't here the motor bog down hardly, and it don't seem to matter how high I rev the motor I still got the same pressure. like it kicks out to quicl befor it pulls, is there a adjustment on the pump or another relief valve somewere that may be clogged up or stuck with some pices of old o rings? any answears as to what to try or how to test.. thanks


416 series 2 cat backhoe hydraulic pressure problems

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire