Help with troubleshooting scissor lift?

lundi 27 avril 2015

My scissor lift drive which is now 7 year old had been working in perfect condition until last week. Now, for some reason it is not lifting up completely. I don’t use my scissor lift every day, but once or twice in every week or two. But I do check up every 2-3 days. The warranty is out for a long time, so there goes the possibility of a free service. I am a DIY person and does basic maintenance of my car and truck myself, though I don’t have much clue about hydraulics. But if there is something that I can do to find the issue and correct it, can someone tell me about it? If it is too risky, I will call the repair people, but is it even possible to do something myself?


Help with troubleshooting scissor lift?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire