mustang 2076 dead hydraulics

lundi 27 avril 2015

Hi All, I am seeking help for my 2006 2076 mustang. during recent operation the machine stopped completely , whilst the motor is still running sweetly I have no response from the hydra static drive or lift/tilt hydraulics. I have bypassed the seat and bar switches and tested for faulty relays and fuses, the pilot solenoid is functional also. I bought a new drive coupling in anticipation of having to replace it and after finally separating the pump assembly and bell housing from the engine I found the drive to be in good condition ( this is a steel unit with rubber bushings, and unlikely to fail) the coupling was also very secure on the flywheel. I was still able to turn the pump's main shaft and felt the meshing of the gear pump as it turned ( there was no free play in any direction). I have since put it back together to test again with the same results. I have also run the unit and loosened various hydraulic hoses to see if there is any pressure, with the result being zero pressure from the gear pump and at the main valve block.
I am stumped at the moment and would appreciate any advice that may resolve the issue.
I am currently thinking that the pump is stuffed but I don't know how to test it correctly unless I have missed something. I have also changed the hyd oil filter, thinking it was blocked. the machine has 4200hrs.
any help is very much appreciated
regards
sloany


mustang 2076 dead hydraulics

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire