Thank you to all who helped me find the JCB 260

jeudi 30 avril 2015

It's been a long haul since October, you can ask Stumpy Wally on this forum, smile....but I received my JCB 260 yesterday and this forum helped immensely, so thank you.

Until I posted here, I never even HEARD OF JCB and was headed for a Gehl like my friend's.

I also enjoyed the posts of what you can do with a skid loader. Some of us need to justify the purchase more than others....8-)

A HUGE THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT MAKE UP THIS FORUM AND ALL YOUR HELPFUL POSTS.

Thank you, also, JCBiron, you really know your stuff and have to be one of the best dealers ever.
For instance, who knew they added an optional mud fender flap on one side to keep manure off the door handle? He knew way more than that, but that one stuck out as unique in my mind. 8-)
###


Thank you to all who helped me find the JCB 260

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire