4500,555,655 which to buy

jeudi 30 avril 2015

Hello,new to the forum.Been wanting a TLB for working around my property.Fields,landscaping,stump digging,wood road ditching etc.I get around a lot of the time and property with a Ford 800 tractor 2wd.I also own a MF 65 2wd and a Kubota 6800 4wd.Will not need it in the snow and ice. How are the old 4500 parts wise ? I am just getting tired of having to bunch jobs together in order to justify a contractor to come.Plus both of my kids will be building on the property and I could help justify use buy doing leach field power line trenching etc.I am mechanically inclined but have no real diesel experience. If I need a pin/bushing are they easily replaced ? I am definitely leaning towards an open cab for lesser cost and ability to go through the woods easier. what kind of hrs should I be looking at max to buy ? How about what is a engine rebuild cost ? Sorry for all the questions on a first post.Looks like a good forum here.Thanks to all that post. Ed


4500,555,655 which to buy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire