Starting My Own Company, Getting Customers and Advertising

mardi 28 avril 2015

First real post here. I've read and have commented a few times but mostly just reading. Since 2008 I have been doing freelance equipment repair and maintenance. Iv always don't pretty good making side money however, never enough to be self employed but now I want to quit my day job and actually start working for myself and hire a few guys. My question to you guys is what is the best way to advertise locally? I have an ad on Craigslist but its not reliable enough. Also, around Denver (my city of business focus) there is no small companies that do what I do. If anybody wants or needs work done they are forced to go to the dealer... am I wrong? do these small companies like me exist? Thanks in advanced for reading my thread.


Starting My Own Company, Getting Customers and Advertising

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire