Cat 416 series II w/ Case controls want to change back to Cat

vendredi 28 août 2015

Ok here's the deal I bought a 92 Mdl. 416 series II a while back at a very reasonable price. I am used to Cat controls, even the Case 680 we used to have where I used to work had Cat controls, but for some reason someone either ordered my 416 with Case controls or it was converted. Everything seems to be @ss backwards to me as far as the backhoe controls are concerned, I simply want to convert it to Cat controls asap, is there anyone who has done this and is there a place I can get the controls I need without going broke to do it. I can do it myself if I just had the parts, as I do my own work on all the other equipment I own. In the meanwhile I need to dig a few test holes, but the boom swing foot pedals seem to be sticking and is very frustrating when your trying to be precise. What do I have to do to alleviate this problem. i would really appreciate any help anyone can throw my way. By the way it's an extend a hoe. Thanks.


Cat 416 series II w/ Case controls want to change back to Cat

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire