New holland 170 shuts down after starting when key returns to run position.

vendredi 28 août 2015

Hi got a strange issue;

My New holland 170 starts fine as normal but as soon as I let the key go from the start position to run the engine quits and the starter continues to run. If I hold the key in the start position the engine will stay running but so does the starter. This happens every time without fail. When I put on the seat belt the light does go out but the pedals are still locked out, even if i keep it running by holding it on the start position. I am sure before this problem arose i could start the engine and move it directionaly but the pedals are locked out until the seat belt is on, now the engine will not turn over until my seat belt is on. Any ideas? I have tired replacing the ingnition switch and the same problem is still ongoing, looked under the seat at the connections everything is intact. Any comments or thoughts would be appreciated.


New holland 170 shuts down after starting when key returns to run position.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire