Hey guys, new member. Kubota L35 Backhoe issues, cant tell what year.

jeudi 27 août 2015

I've been working with a Kubota L35 for almost a year now and have been having some issues. I work for a cemetery and have a 3 foot bucket on it just for initial reference. I do not know what the year is, though i have heard its from the 80's. We have used a tractor company twice to haul it off for a transmission job that cost about 12k and recently had the whole backhoe attachment worked on because it was leaking golden fluid all over the place. I was taught how to operate this thing, but wasn't taught much else. And I fail to believe there is no way to tell the year of the backhoe I use, despite the repair company telling us otherwise. Am I wrong in this? And does anyone have any comments on why my backhoe jerks around like Michael J Fox is operating it?

We had to rent a brand new L45 Kubota while ours was being repaired, for a couple of graves to be dug, the scoop was about 2 feet instead of 3, but it was as smooth as butter in the controls and we had no issue with it jerking around with the possibility of brain damage. It does this with the throttle set at about 1/4 speed too with our old one, with the new one i could crank it up to 75 percent throttle and maneuver it like a boss. It's so frustrating!


Hey guys, new member. Kubota L35 Backhoe issues, cant tell what year.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire