I need a Maintenance app or software program

dimanche 30 août 2015

Okay I am a small equipment repair company. I see a need for either an app or a software program. Maybe there is already something like this available.

I would like to be able to input machines as my customers buy machines. I would have a data base that is searchable by customer, then by machine. As the machines are entered into the system you could set maintenance schedules. Let say an excavator is due engine oil and filter every 250Hrs. Fuel filter and air filter every 500 hrs and hydraulic fluid and filter every 1000.

I would like to be able to go on location and get all hours off of all machines for that customer. Open this app and update the hours for each machine.

At that point it could create a report by customer that says the following.

Customer ABC services required

Cat Excavator 1254
Engine oil and filter
Fuel filter
Air filter

John Deere Excavator 1243
Hydraulic fluid and filter

Hyster forklift 89456
Fuel filter
Air filter

Komatsu loader 88456
Engine oil and filter

End of report of services due:

And so on and so on. You get the idea. Please let me know if there is anything like this available or if this is something that I would need to get with a software engineer on. Thanks JJ


I need a Maintenance app or software program

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire