JD 310C - Pressure Relief Valve Leak on Hydro Pump

lundi 31 août 2015

Gentlemen...I noticed the pressure relief valve leaking a decent amount of fluid under load, this valve is located in the front section of my main hydro pump under the rad/oil cooler. I went to my trusty repair manual but couldn't find much information (TM1420). The parts manual shows an O ring between the valve and the pump so that's my first check (keeping fingers crossed). My question is, can this valve just be unscrewed and checked? is it that simple? I know the valve has a pressure adjustment on it (springs/seats/pins) which I don't want to mess with.
Any help here would be appreciated, I know this valve is designed to let out pressure when it gets to high so hopefully I'm not missing the big picture. Other then several cylinder seals that could use replacing the hydraulics work fine. Hmmmm....Could air be entering the system through those bad cylinder seals causing a pressure build up? hence the pressure relief vale opens to release air/oil?
Any insight for this novice is greatly appreciated


JD 310C - Pressure Relief Valve Leak on Hydro Pump

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire