JD 410D No crank No start?

samedi 27 février 2016

Ok Let me start by apologizing My first post here is with a problem and likely I wont be much help to anybody else here since I only have the one backhoe and it is just for my personal use.

Second thanks for any help you can offer me here!

So on to my problem. I have a 1995 JD 410D 4X4 backhoe last night I started and moved the tractor to gain access to another piece of equipment and everything was fine. Later when I went to put the backhoe back in it's normal spot it would not crankover with the key, I also noticed the red light in the parking brake switch is now not illuminating. If I turn the key on and jump the starter relay under the hood the engine will start but that little red light in the park brake switch still does not come on and I cannot gain any locomotive power from the tractor, it just sits there like I have not released the park brake yet. I do not have a wiring diagram to go off of here so I am kinda at a loss. Where does the start wire go when it leaves the control panel? Does the starter wire connect to anything related to the parking brake? How does the FNR control play into this? Or better yet does anybody know whats wrong with this thing? Most of the wiring is in braided socks and in hard to get at places so it is going to be hard to trace these wires down to figure out how this works! And what does the "Logic module" actually do?

Thanks Again for the help!


JD 410D No crank No start?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire