Need help finding center guards for d5h

jeudi 25 février 2016

I have problems with my machine on side hills, doesn't take much of an angle driving horizontally say. The bottom rollers like to try and walk out of bogies. Im looking for a set of center guards for the track frame that covers the 2 center bogie area. Just to dang expensive from Cat, I've called few salvage places and no luck yet. I found just one piece at a used parts seller but thats 1 of 4 and no luck anywhere else so i haven't thought about buying it unless i maybe could replicate it in my shop. thanks! i attached some pictures of examples thanks!

Name: 06.JPG Views: 0 Size: 113.4 KB

Name: caterpillar-d5h-lgp-ii,43_2.jpg Views: 0 Size: 67.5 KB
Attached Images
  


Need help finding center guards for d5h

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire