Hard starting Doosan

lundi 29 février 2016

Ok so I have asked and talked about the fuel clogging the fuel filters on the tier 4 engines . I have come to believe it is mostly realated to to contaminated fuel storage tanks ..I have a question on the Bobcat Doosan . I have a problem with my s 450 starting . The machine sits in my heated shop and it is hard to start . Showed error code low battery . Dealer said it will get better to start as time goes on. Has 6 hours on it . I have 2 other units with Kubota motors that sit out side in well below Freezing in Canadian Conditions and will start up with a little grunt but other than that no problem . I rent these machines out and I was always partial to Bobcat because we never had issues .After reading most of this Forum I have heard less issues with the JD . It is very hard to drag a skid steer that will not run out of a backyard 500 feet Behind the house and on the far side of a pool .Bin there done it .Your thoughts


Hard starting Doosan

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire