Rural area skid steer service?

dimanche 28 février 2016

I've been toying with the idea of trying to setup a business of my own to get away from working for various different companies depending on the season to keep some steady money coming in. I'm in a rural area on the IL/WI border and have a background in agriculture but very very limited experience with moving dirt, I've got plenty of experience with turning it over though! My current equipment is a Ford F550 pickup, a 23+5 gooseneck trailer, a Takeuchi TL230 skid steer with a bucket, forks, skeleton grapple, bale spears, 6-12' boom, and a snow box, I'd like to add a brush mower and a 4 in 1 bucket to the inventory as well. Do those of you with skid steers or other small equipment see a job market for small jobs, brush mowing/light land clearing, and general property cleanup or is a skid steer/ctl primarily used along side larger equipment and they have a hard time holding their own jobs? I'm not opposed to adding more equipment in time but to start out I'm trying to keep extra expenses to a minimum unless it's an attachment or two that can help me diversify my business. I'm not really looking to go loan $50k or more on a mini or something when I don't even know how to properly operate it let alone use it to benefit a business. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions or constructive criticism. I'm not trying to step on anyone's toes either who maybe on here and local to me, I'm just trying to use the equipment I already have to make an honest wage and to go home at the end of the day feeling like I accomplished something instead of punching out on the clock and going home with out that feeling of a job well done or accomplishment because no one else cares at work.


Rural area skid steer service?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire