Caterpillar 315c Hydraulic problem

lundi 29 février 2016

I'm really at wits end on this one Serial number is cjc01986
I get a call last week 315c had quit moving while digging ..15 mins later it would move but only for a few secs
When I get there it will not do nothing (engine runs no change in sound of engine moving hydraulic shift level ) I check fuses and all good I changed relays around and still nothing
I called and ordered a micro switch that is screwed to shutoff level ....repleaced them the next day still nothing ..Called Cat service Department and was tolded to check for voltage at solenoids System voltage is what I'm looking for and had 28 volts ...then I was tolded Top is lock out middle is swing third is travel all same part numbers so I can switch them around see if anything changes still nothing ...........I call Cat and have a tech come out next day
This is what puzzles me pilot pump is good psi 550 main pumps good 5800 and 5850
Now this is only thing he check and said Hey for ****s and giggles crank it up and see if she moves IT DID ...wtf....He hooked his computer up aND no codes...he did notice voltage a lil high and checked alternator 38.6 volts wow this is got to be it ...I unhooked alternator wire ( didn't want batteries or computer fried and loaded it on trailer got it to shop unloaded it and ordered a new alternator ...
Now after it was installed it ran 1 hour and stopped same thing ( voltage is 27.4 good )
Call Caterpillar back up and was tolded to check check valve in solenoid block for trash in lockout , swing ,travel block nothing .....
I know voltage is right I see it on meter I see nitro filled accumulator line move when level is moved down ..pressures are same on pilot and mains ..
Any thought on if it is trash where to look next
Are there any orfice fitting that could get pulled with trash ?
I under stand how this is designed level shut off hydraulic electric signal to solenoids but I cant see what hoses go to what and where before it goes to pilot pump


Caterpillar 315c Hydraulic problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire