Cam interchange Case 188/207

samedi 27 février 2016

I am wondering if the cams are the same between a Case 188 and 207 Diesel engine.
I know it will fit, but is the cam profile the same?
I have the 207 parts manual so I know the part number of that one. I don't have the 188 parts book so I can't check to see if the part numbers are the same. Does anyone know for SURE ?

What has happened is that my original cam gear has too much play. It's supposed to have 4 to 6 thousandth's or so,...mine has 25 thousandths.
So I bought a new aftermarket cam gear. But it measures the same,...too loose.
It doesn't look like a quality part. The teeth don't look like they're been cut, more like cast. Junk.
I have an opportunity to buy a decent cam and gear set up out of a 188 but wonder if the cam is an interchange?

This will solve two problems at once.

Thanks.

Tortie.


Cam interchange Case 188/207

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire