544g Leaking Axles

jeudi 25 février 2016

Hope somebody here can help, I recently purchased a 544g from an auction and when I got it the hydraulic reservoir was low. I filled the tank to the line and my axle seals especially the left front started leaking until the tank got back to where it was when I got it. The problem is I can't understand how the hydraulic fluid is filling the axles I figure the seals are bad but don't want to change them if fluid is building up causing seal to push out. So I guess my question is what can cause this with the machine parked? it does have a front differential lock but the back is leaking also. Also the brakes seem to work fine so I can't figure it's them. Thanks in advance for any insight.


544g Leaking Axles

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire