2003 JD 650H for $23K a good deal??

samedi 30 avril 2016

Hello men, new to the forum. I have truly enjoyed reading and learning from everyone here and finally decided to join. I have been unable to find any current posts related to this so excuse me if this has been covered recently. I am considering purchasing a 2003 John Deere 650H dozer from a friend. He is asking $23K for it, approx 1200 hours on the machine. I have not inspected it as of yet and would like some general thoughts and opinions on it. It feels like a reasonable price from what I can tell but researching prices on line leaves me confused. There is a large disparity on prices of these machines on line. I am going to use it around my farm and for personal use, not really considering trying to make money with it. I do not have away to move it personally and will have to have a local company move it if the need ever arises.

Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance guys.

Pete


2003 JD 650H for $23K a good deal??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire