So I got a text this afternoon...

mardi 26 avril 2016

I got a text from a guy that I had gave a estimate on digging out some stumps and clean up work around his horse farm. He asks if I am busy, I was but it wasn't anything I couldn't put off for a while. Anyhow, he asks if I can pull out a mini excavator, it's not to terribly far from me so off I go. Partially to see the show, and the biggest part was the $$$$. So this guy is trying to bush hog a field, gets the tractor stuck, rents a mini ex, to retrieve the tractor, calls me to retrieve the mini, his tractor, and the bush hog..... Well I got them all out, only broke 1 chain and it was his. Now if I could figure out how to get my pics up side right!!! Name: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 66.4 KBName: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 56.5 KBName: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 80.7 KBName: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 79.7 KBName: image.jpg Views: 0 Size: 79.4 KB
Attached Images
     


So I got a text this afternoon...

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire