Detroit Diesel 2-71 Fuel Injectors

samedi 30 avril 2016

OK, I've got an about 1954/55 AC HD5 Loader, with DD 2-71. My question is, when researching documentation based on serial number of engine (2A20784) it seems to point to the correct injector as a HV6 fuel injector. But, when I removed one of the injectors it is a HV7. I'm replacing the injectors due to it not starting (but will with starting fluid) and I'm sure I let water build up, so my bad. Everything else seems to be OK now that I've replaced both filters and cleared the lines. I have access to 2 rebuilt HV6 injectors so I'd rather not buy rebuilt HV7 injectors if I don't have to. My basic question is can I use HV6, 5228310 injectors on this engine? I know the obvious answer seems like 'no', but I'd appreciate anyone's input on this old equipment question. Thanks.


Detroit Diesel 2-71 Fuel Injectors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire