Price of parts

jeudi 28 avril 2016

This is for the people contemplating buying a glider or rebuilding an old tractor or truck. Expect the price of parts on pre-emission engines to climb.
The company I work for has 22 gliders all powered with DDEC 4 Detroits 2004 models. This last Sunday morning we had a Horton fan hub fail and I
didn't have time to put a kit in it, so I installed a new hub. I bought it 10 months ago for $810.00. Called Monday morning to order another----------
$1,447,00, What the hell? Horton offers no remans or hub kits. Some aftermarket company has kits-but who made it.

I asked the price for a reman air compressor it to went up a good forty percent. The truck manufactures are pushing the prices of parts for older
engines up to gain sales in new rigs. Don't have a heart attack or be shocked when fixing that old Cummins, Cat or Detroit.

Truck Shop


Price of parts

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire