Takeuchi TL140 Bucket Float Issues

samedi 30 avril 2016

I have a TL140 and the float function for the bucket works intermittently. Sometimes I can try to use it for 20 minutes or more before it finally kicks in, but once it starts working it works every time until I shut the machine down. If I immediately restart the machine it doesn't work again. I am completely stumped. Everything tests fine. It's just cantankerous.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so what fixed it, or do you have an idea of what could be causing it?

It's a great machine and it's in really good running condition. This is the only issue that I can't seem to solve! I have a lot of fine grading to do and I need HELP!!!

Thanks in advance. I defer to those more knowledgable than I.


Takeuchi TL140 Bucket Float Issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire