Takeuchi ts70 and ts80v2 opinions? vs case/mustang/cat.

samedi 30 avril 2016

So I have been considering upgrading my case 75xt non-cab unit to something with a cab. The machine I have is so well made I hate to consider letting it go with only 1600 hrs on the clock.

It gets a full days work on just 13 gallons and has done everything thing I ask of it.

Crying aside, I have begun a search for a cab unit. First I went to case and thought I was going to strike a deal right away for the sv280 or the sv300. The case dealer got pissed when I told him I was going to buy it and I would meet up with him the next week and I did not, I double checked his price and found another dealer was selling the same units for 5k less. He reworked his price and we agreed to meet on the phone the following week to sign a contract. In the process of that we were getting a farm card for the tax and the state is behind so I put him off a second time. He then got really upset and decided to go up on his price due to his boss relooking over his numbers.

Of course I did not agree to his new price and walked out.

I then went and saw cat, tak, and mustang. All machines are top of the line units with almost the same pricing.

The tak dealer took me to the tak holding area and I got to demo the new ts80v2. I got to hammer on the 70 and 80 unit. Tak had a very knowledgeable man on site to answer my questions and I grilled him.

The amount of machines they have is beyond mind boggling.

More to come...


Takeuchi ts70 and ts80v2 opinions? vs case/mustang/cat.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire