Help, tracks loader died suddenly, boom 2/3 up

samedi 30 avril 2016

I have a New Holland LT185b compact track loader that just died in after working her for about 2 hours. She hasn't done this before.

Boom is up and I can't lock it out because the safety pin is halfway covered.

I was going in reverse to dump a bucket and the dash lights flickered and she went off fast. I heard and smelt plastic smoldering under the rear engine access hatch but it went out as I fetched a fire extinguisher.

It would not start or give me any power at all when I tried to restart.

It's dark now so tomorrow I was gonna let her cool down and then check the fuses and get a ladder to see if I can see what smoldered.

Any tips for securing the boom somehow for safety? Or for the running problem? This is my first construction machine and I use her for light ranch and gardening chores.

Thanks!


Help, tracks loader died suddenly, boom 2/3 up

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire