Major electrical short on ASV RC100 high flow track loader

samedi 30 avril 2016

This is my second post, where my first one was a disaster. Although I haven’t introduced myself yet, but I will. First, I am giving it another chance.
We have a 2007 ASV RC100 positrack high flow loader. The electrical system is a mess. It has been quitting in a middle of a job, not starting (jumped) and the battery has been changed more than once. The starter and alternator has also been replaced.
Now, there is a short, as the 80a fuse is frying. Removing the bolts from the chassis and uninstalling the fuse box, find A MESS! We live in an area with tons of red clay type dust and dirt, and I think this might have some affect to our problems. The outer shell of fuse box is full of dirt (dried mud). This could possibly add to the short. Can I disconnect the red battery cable, off the fuse box? We might have to replace the box.

In addition, how do you lift the arm and the cab up, without having hydraulics and power? Is there someone out there, who experienced the same problem? Please let me know!!!
I read some of the posts on skid steer loaders and we have about 90% of the same problems, except we didn’t take care of it right away. Now we are paying the price. Someone please help!

In advance, thanks ATC


Major electrical short on ASV RC100 high flow track loader

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire