CAT 416b front bucket quit curling down

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Hey guys. I was doing some clearing on my property today and the front bucket dump position went away. It just went directly curled to the load position. The 1996 416b backhoe is mechanically sound with 4100 hrs. All hydraulics are functioning except the front buckets unload position. It went straight to load position and it's stuck. I swapped the hoses and that got it to go directly to the unload position and it locked. I also removed the right wheel to give me access to check all my resolvers on the control valve. Three on the side by access through the frame holes and two on the bottom of it. All orings were intact. I'm stumped at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Joystick does not push to the right ( unload position). Thanks.





CAT 416b front bucket quit curling down

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire