DeflateGate?

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

It seems that the Patriots defenders have finally figured out an atmospheric explanation for their air pressure debacle,I told my lady the other night what would cause it,documenting it by reminding her that she needs to always check and inflate her tires when they were cold as she has heard from me over the years and while I was at my oncologist a couple of days ago the nurse flushing my port says that her car tells her when her tire pressure is low but the warning lights go out after she warms them up by driving on them so she theorized that the same thing happened to the footballs.I imagine the lawyers with those fancy cars figured it out too but wanted all the free press that they were getting while they could.Ron G





DeflateGate?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire