Need help asap on what set ups to buy

dimanche 25 janvier 2015

Ok I'm sure this has been talked about but it's hard to find spec info out there. I own a 40,000 lb 8.5 wide and 51,000 lb 10.5 wide with extra reach excavator, I have always paid to have transported from job site to job site. I now want to purchase my own set ups to haul and I live and do business only in pa.



I plan on buying a tri axle and trailer and semi and low boy. My question is what do I need to buy/look for when buying, are all tri axles tow the same weight? And what size trailer? Also what size semi and what size low boy? Do all semis tow the same weight? Is there a certain Axle configureation I need on these trailer and trucks? Also like I said the max I would be hauling is the 51,000 excavator.



Thanks for all your help in advance





Need help asap on what set ups to buy

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire