Willie59 reaches a Forum milestone.

dimanche 25 janvier 2015



Quote:




Originally Posted by willie59 View Post

I'm not familiar with the Mobil DTE 10 oil, don't know the specs, but the AW46 or AW32 should work just fine. I've been using AW46 oil for years with no issues.




As near as I can tell, the above quote was the first 10,000th post by any member of this site. And it passed totally without fanfare or even mention.



Nobody else is even close yet. I mean, we all knew the guy was long winded, but damn... :eek:



Seriously though, there are few people that have earned my respect in the manner he has. In addition to his role as a Moderator, he gives selflessly of his encyclopedic knowledge to any and all that have need of it. He exemplifies what this place is all about.



I think I can speak for every one of us in saying, Thank you, Willie. :notworthy



I want to be the first to congratulate Willie on reaching that milestone, and look forward to celebrating his next 10,000.



:drinkup





Willie59 reaches a Forum milestone.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire