BD2G steering clutch & other issues

samedi 25 avril 2015

Hi, I bought a BD2G and now starting to renovate it with some issues where your experience could help me to save time and... material as I mnot very familiar with this kind of machine.
I started to replace steering clutch and have removed the first bolts on the steering clutch assembly. Then I can not rotate the sprocket to remove the remaining one.
Any advice ? I read in others thread that a come along has to be used but it does not rotate. I removed the track chain. It s a powershift dozer.

Another issue I have is that once the engine is working for some hours, once stopped, it will not start again before 1 day. It looks like the solenoid has an issue. I guess there is instrumentation and electronic protection somewhere but no idea how to solve it.

Your support will be be much appreciated.

Lio


BD2G steering clutch & other issues

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire