Cat 955K Servicing

vendredi 24 avril 2015

Hello,

I have a 1970 Cat 955K. I have a few questions.

I would like to know the ballpark cost of having a full servicing of machine? As in having a service tech come change all of the fluids.

I also need to patch my my bucket corners that have rotted out due to water and wear. What guage metal should I use to weld patches?

I have had this machine for about a year. It runs great. The only issues I have found so far using it last summer was one of the bucket pins will no longer take grease. I have taken out the fitting and replaced. Still wont take any. The other issue is the left steering clutch seems like it needs adjusted. Not sure if I could takle this myself?

Thanks,

Shawn


Cat 955K Servicing

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire