Td 7

dimanche 26 avril 2015

I am going to be working on a td7 this week. I broke off one of the water pump bolts this past fall.
I had to take the crankcase cover and front plate off to get to the broken bolt. I have removed the broken bolt. I have checked the threads on the water pump holes in the block. They seam to be ok. I do not know the torque for the water pump bolts.
I think i have all the gaskets needed to start putting things back together. The front of the oil pan gasket was damage when i removed the crankcase cover. I will use silicone to make do, or I could drop pan and replace oil pan gasket.
I have a diagram on the removal of the crankcase and front plate. It does not show me where all the nuts and bolts go and what torque to use for each.
The gears look good. (Is there anything i should look for or replace while this is apart?)
Is there anyone out there in Heavy Equipment land who would like to walk me thru getting my old dozer running?

Thanks
E


Td 7

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire