Late 60's MF2200

lundi 25 avril 2016

Hi All,

I recently purchased a late 60's MF 2200 TLB. I paid less than scrap, and it runs and drives, all the hydraulics work. There is a knock in the motor, and I would like to tear it down to investigate. It's a Perkins AD3.152. I'm looking for some advice on a few fronts...

I don't have a garage big enough to park the whole unit under. If I remove the hoe and front end loader, I could fit it in my garage but I imagine removing the hoe would be a real pain? In order to investigate the knock, I would have to at the very least pull the oil pan. Is an in-frame rebuild worth it or should I just pull the motor? I realize this means splitting the tractor... I could remove the front end loader, and get the tractor within a few feet of my garage door so I could pull the motor in on the hoist... To complicate things a bit more, I have a gravel driveway.

In my area cheap backhoes aren't plentiful, so I would like to revive this one. Any/all advice is appreciated
Name: IMG_5732.jpg Views: 5 Size: 48.7 KB.
Attached Images
 


Late 60's MF2200

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire