08 Kobelco 210 SK; swings left

vendredi 30 septembre 2016

I've got a Kobelco 210 sk; I have checked the swingbrake switch behind the cab for correct setting so I'm sorta confident the swingbrake switch isn't to blame. Here is what's happening; I'll operate the machine for a few minutes and all is fine, then magically if I swing left(only happens on left swing) the machine will continue spinning after I've come to neutral on the joystick so naturally my instinct is to run the joystick to the right which oddly speeds up the left swing and at this point the only way I've found to stop it is to stab the bucket teeth in the ground. We had a guy get in this machine and smack his pickup truck because of this! Any ideas of where to start is great. I really appreciate this forum and thank you all in advance.
-Chad


08 Kobelco 210 SK; swings left

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire