977L transmission issue

mardi 27 septembre 2016

I am new to the site (first post). I've been searching for some information on a Cat 977L in regards' to shifting. It belongs to a friend, the shift lever moves back and forth and nothing happens. According to operator it worked before it was parked. I don't know if its a fluid issue (lack of) or some sort of linkage issue. Since it did work then stopped all of a sudden I'm thinking it is something simple. I have never worked on heavy equipment but just about everything else. Is there some simple things to look at before I spend $200 on a manual? Cat Model 977L manufacture date 1977. Any help would be great, I assume there is a separate filter and oil for the trans but not sure of the location.


977L transmission issue

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire