ASV PT-60 - faulty fuel gauge?

jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Had a truck come late last night for a delivery and he dropped his gate at the bottom of my driveway (45 degree slope driveway)... My fuel gague needle was bouncing between 1/8 and 1/4 and running fine on level ground... when I went down to meet him and tried driving back up the hill the machine kept dying and stalling... After 10 or so restarts i was able to inch up enough to level ground at which point the machine ran fine and did not cutout or die..

My thoughts were that I might have a faulty fuel gauge... i didn't have any extra diesel to fill up the ASV but I just was curious if I should check something else (ie fuel pickup) ... pretty ****** if these machines naturally "die" on hills if the fuel is just at a low level.

Name: fuelassy.jpg Views: 0 Size: 58.5 KB
Attached Images
 


ASV PT-60 - faulty fuel gauge?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire