JCB 814 Super - Manuals and advice please

mardi 27 septembre 2016

Hi there, I'm new to this whole forum thing and think I made a mistake trying to ask a question on the end of someone else's thread....sorry
Here goes again though..
I'm a bit of a JCB Perkins fan and have worked with and on a grey cab 3CX for years.
I now have a white cab 814 super that is really a bit of a project and barely started when I first got her a month ago, fortunately the good old Perkins 6354 is something I can work on and get parts for.
The problems I have that I need help with are the hydraulics,
I've got hydraulic fluid leaking from the slew motor into the slew gearbox, not large quantity but obviously tries to pressurise the gearbox so have temp fitted a drain to the dipstick.
Most of the solenoids are either dead, seized or both and I cannot for love nor money find replacements that are anything other than scrap.
I've got a welded up, seized and slightly bent slide plus the usual leaking rams.
Can anyone point me in the direction of a service manual, either PDF or paper, don't fancy taking the slew box apart without it
I've tried buying downloads off loads of dodgy websites but can't actually find one anywhere
Please get in touch if anyone can help
Thanks


JCB 814 Super - Manuals and advice please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire