case 530 ck

mardi 27 septembre 2016

I own a case 530 ck gasoline with a 32 loader and hoe. when I am using the hoe and have the loader set to max lift of the front tires the loader creeps up and eventually lifts off the ground. is there some way to fix this so the loader will stay where I set it as I use the hoe ? I bought this case 14 years ago for 5800.00 and have put a few thousand in it. new rad., all new hyd. lines, new pump, clutch, brakes 3 times {can't get the seal to stop the rear end fluid from leaking**, valve job, rebuilt all but one cylinder, new tires. when I first got it this gal had been worked pretty hard. the spool valves for the hoe were leaking so bad I was losing a gallon of hyd. fluid every hour of use. I took the hoe off, disassembled all the spool valves and put new rubber o rings in. this cut the leaks down to almost 0. I've put 800 + hours on it since and the hoe spools are leaking about a quart every 6 hours now. not enough to tear it apart again but time will tell. in spite of changing out the hyd. fluid I still find that the fluid gets milky after a while. I had a bad thing happen because of the water in the hyd. fluid though. I went to start it on a 15 degree day. the engine started but was really laboring. the cap on the hyd. filter exploded like a rocket and shot up in to the air about 50 feet. I was covered in fluid and very fortunate that the cover didn't blow towards my head. I don't start it if it is below 32. well enough for now, happy to talk about my case and would appreciate any help on the loader creep. dave












]


case 530 ck

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire