Deere 35D Random Stalling, Fuel related?

vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a Deere 35D, it runs great with the exception of this random stalling issue. When working with the machine it will randomly die out. Sometimes it fires right back up and runs fine the rest of the day, other times it will be dead for a solid 15 minutes. Ive had the machine for a week, ran pretty good for the first few days. Yesterday it was so bad that I was about to load it up on the trailer and take it to the dealer, but then it started running better. Today it ran pretty well but still died a few times. The angle of the machine seems to have an effect on it, like when I swing around to throw some dirt it will die at the same exact angle every cycle.

The day that it was really bad we found some water in the fuel by opening the drain in the clear plastic can (fuel filter?). It also seems to suck air when I open it, as if there is a vacuum. Weve ran several tanks of fuel through the machine with the same issues so I don't believe its just a case of bad fuel. The machine was service before I bought it including new fuel filter. I tried running the machine with the fuel cap loose but it made no difference.

Any advice would be a appreciated, this is my first machine and it is really killing me.

Thank you!


Deere 35D Random Stalling, Fuel related?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire