2000 Hitachi EX 160 LC -5 (Auto Ide Issue)

dimanche 29 juin 2014

Hey Guys, I have a small issue with my EX, the auto idle stopped working a few weeks back. I start up the machine turn knob to full power and press the auto idle the motor idles down, I then move the controllers and she idles up but will not auto idle down, stays at full RPM till I turn the knob down. The auto feature has been working for several months then just stopped one day, I have checked fuses looked for any wiring issues but cant seam to locate any visual problems. I called my local dealer and they want to send someone out for 100service charge, plus mileage and 110 per hour. I don't mind paying but would like to check all the small stuff before I spend 400 plus just to find out a wire is loose or a connector came off.

The A/I light does show up on the monitor when button is pressed.



Machine Hitachi EX 160 LC -5

Hours 3900 +/-

Year 2000

Motor Isuzu




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire