An MSHA Inspector with a sense of humor?

lundi 30 juin 2014

We were having our first MSHA inspection in over a year, not sure why our location has been "lucky?".



Inspector was looking around shop and pointed to a plastic drum I use for catching anti-freeze when working on equipment. As a couple years ago we heard other plants had been sighted for not having drain pans labeled so I have all the ones used for oils marked "Used Oil" and the ones I use for anti-freeze marked "Used Coolant". Well this inspector points to a nice clean and empty drain pan marked "Used Coolant" and tells me it is mislabeled. Not sure where it came from, I'll blame my smart ass remarks on my late mom, but I said back to him that it was labeled correctly as it was full of used coolant. I said we have a Deutz Air cooled diesel and the coolant from that is in the tub. He just smiled and went on with his inspection. I think he got the joke either that I will be up on Federal Charges in the morning!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire