Getting into the business.

vendredi 27 juin 2014

Well I finally got the paperwork and the acceptance letter from the college for the CAT program I will be attending in the fall. I would like some advice on how to best approach building my resume more because currently it is poor and I would like to have one that makes the employers interested in my skills even at my age. What do many dealerships and private repair facilities look for in fresh graduates that have a summer internship with a limited resume? I do not want to be expecting way to much when I am almost done and begin the job search. Like what is better to have on it and what kills you as a candidate instantly.



I would like to pursue EPG, NGC, LPG and eventually complete engine and drive system rebuild/re manufacture in the future. I have a bunch of goals and ideas I would like to try but I will see how it goes first and find my niche in the field in the end. The last thing is what is the expected pay or reasonable starting pay for a new tech with two year A.A.S. degree 10 week dealer internship with a decent graduate resume? I have been told/heard starting $29-$31/USD hour then you make more with experience, skills, training and overtime.



-Brad




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire